What Documents Do You Need To Study In China?

What documents do you need to study in China?

Passport photo

Photocopy of a valid passport

Photocopy of valid visa

Personal ID card

Health certificate

Certification of no criminal record

Chinese/English language proficiency certificate

Letter of guarantee (parent or legal guardian of student signs a declaration by which he/she assumes responsibility for the student to abide by rules and regulations of China and of the university)

Proof that you can support your studies in China

Certificate/diploma from last graduated school

Academic transcript from last graduated school

More documents may be required, depending on each school’s request.

For more information, please contact JTRH.